“Technology Matters” is what we believe and we would like to invite you to learn more about the latest products and systems developed by AMEPA Angewandte Messtechnik und Prozessautomatisierung GmbH, nokra Optische Prüftechnik und Automation GmbH and Sarclad Limited at the “METEC 2019” exhibition, part of “The Bright World of Metals” trade fair show.
We would welcome your visit to our stand located at Hall 5, Booth F20, which will give us the opportunity to inform you about AMEPA’s measuring systems, nokra’s laser-based thickness measuring system and Sarclad’s condition monitoring and process systems for steel and aluminium production and processing:
- Sarclad Rollscan: Non-Destructive Roll Inspection
- Sarclad SCM: Continuous Caster Condition Monitoring
- Sarclad Rolltex: EDT Texturing for Mill Rolls
- AMEPA ESD: Electromagnetic Slag Detection System
- AMEPA TSD: Thermographic Slag Detection System
- AMEPA SRM: Online Surface Roughness Measurement
- AMEPA OFM: Online Oil Film Measurement
- AMEPA OFIS: Portable Oil Film Thickness Measurement
- AMEPA CFM: Coal Flow Measurement
- nokra alpha.ti 4.0: Laser-based Thickness Measurement
- nokra alpha.cb: Laser-based Crossbow Measurement
- nokra alpha.fi: Laser-based Flatness Measurement
With a combined 75 years experience in the market for the steel, aluminium and automotive industry, AMEPA, nokra & SARCLAD provide highly innovative and customer-specific applications with state-of-the-art know-how for the present industry’s challenges. Would a personal appointment be useful? If so, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Düsseldorf, Germany.