Summary of Key Points
As a business to business (“B2B”) organization, we collect name, contact details, and other Personal Data related to our commercial relationships. Click here to learn more.
We use Personal Data to perform transactions and respond to inquiries, to manage accounts and maintain business operations, to provide relevant marketing, and to fulfill other business and compliance purposes. Click here to learn more.
We share Personal Data as necessary to perform transactions and respond to requests, and to fulfil other business and compliance purposes. Click here to learn more.
You have control on how we use Personal Data for marketing. Click here to learn more.
Data subject rights
You have certain rights to request access, rectification, deletion, objection, or other actions regarding your Personal Data where required by applicable law. Click here to learn more.
We maintain technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, alteration, or unintentional destruction of Personal Data. Click here to learn more.
Cross-border data transfers
We provide appropriate protections for cross-border transfers where specified by law. Click here to learn more. Other issues
We provide other information in this Privacy & Cookies Statement about: (i) the legal basis for our collection and processing of Personal Data, (ii) the consequences for not providing Personal Data, (iii) automated decision-making, (iv) do-not-track (DNT) signals, (v) data retention, (vi) links to third party websites, (vii) employee and contractor issues; and (viii) changes to this Privacy & Cookies Statement. Click here to learn more.
Please contact us as detailed below with any questions. Click here to learn more.
Collection of Personal Data
We collect the following categories of Personal Data about the categories of individuals described above:
Basic Data: Name, title, company, job responsibilities, phone number, mailing address, email address, and contact details.
Registration Data: Newsletter requests, subscriptions, downloads, and username/passwords.
Transaction Data: Transaction history, payment details, and performance data.
Marketing Data: Data about individual participation in trade shows and conferences, credentials, associations, product interests, and preferences.
Compliance Data: Government identifiers, passports, beneficial ownership data, and due diligence data.
Job Applicant Data: Data provided by job applicants or others on our Sites or offline means in connection with employment opportunities.
Device Data: Computer Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier (UDID), cookies and other data linked to a device, and data about usage of our Sites (Usage Data). Note, however, we do not consider Device Data to be Personal Data except where we link it to you as individual or where applicable law provides otherwise.
Use of Personal Data
The purposes for which we use Personal Data are as follows:
• To perform transactions and respond to inquiries we use basic data, registration data, transaction data, and device data.
• To manage accounts and maintain business operations we use basic data, registration data, transaction data, and device data.
• To make our Sites more intuitive and easy to use we use device data.
• To protect the security and effective functioning of our Sites and information technology systems we use basic data, registration data, transaction data, and device data.
• To provide relevant marketing we use marketing data, basic data, registration data, transaction data, and device data.
• To address compliance and legal obligations we use compliance data, basic data, registration data, transaction data, and device data.
• To consider individuals for employment and contractor opportunities and manage on-boarding procedures we use job applicant data and compliance data.
Sharing of Personal Data
We share Personal Data with the following categories of recipients:
• Within the affiliated group: We share Personal Data with our ultimate parent company, Heico Holding, Inc. in the United States (controller) and its subsidiaries, (collectively, “HEICO”) as necessary for the purposes identified above.
• Distributors and sales representatives: We share Personal Data with distributors and sales representatives in order to: perform transactions and respond to inquiries; manage accounts and maintain our business operations; provide relevant marketing; and address compliance and legal obligations.
• Suppliers and service providers: We share Personal Data with suppliers and service providers to enable such parties to perform functions on our behalf and under our instructions in order to carry out the purposes identified above. We require such parties by contract to provide reasonable security for Personal Data and to use and process such Personal Data on our behalf only.
• Auditors, advisors, and financial institutions: We share Personal Data with auditors for the performance of audit functions, with advisors for the provision of legal and other advice, and with financial institutions in connection with payment and other transactions.
• Corporate purchasers: We share Personal Data with any corporate purchaser or prospect to the extent permitted by law as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of HEICO assets, or transition of service to another provider, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which Personal Data would be transferred as an asset of HEICO.
• Mandatory disclosures and legal claims: We share Personal Data in order to comply with any subpoena, court order or other legal process, or other governmental request. We also share Personal Data to establish or protect our legal rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others, or to defend against legal claims.
If you have questions about the parties with which we share Personal Data, please contact us as specified below.
You have control regarding our use of Personal Data for directing marketing. If you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications, remain on a mailing list to which you previously subscribed, or receive any other marketing communication, you can choose to not receive such communications at any time. Please follow the unsubscribe link in the relevant communication or contact us as per below.
If you have questions or comments regarding this Privacy And Cookies Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com. You may also have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Effective Date: May 25, 2018